top of page
Sun, Jan 03|
The Garage Food Hall
DINNER @ 5:00 p.m.
THIS TIME SLOT IS FILLED!View other available times
Time & Location
Jan 03, 2021, 5:00 PM
The Garage Food Hall, 906 Carrollton Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
About the Event
RSVP FOR A FREE MEAL AND HELP US TRAIN FOR OUR GRAND OPENING!
The Garage Food Hall will be hosting two days of complimentary training meals and need you to help us get ready.
A FEW GROUND RULES:
- All meals will be complimentary on both January 2nd & 3rd.
- Feel free to bring some friends. Up to three, to be exact. Just be sure to add them to the RSVP form.
- Upon arrival, each guest will receive a printed card with one of our vendor's logos. This will be the vendor you will be visiting. If you are not a fan of the restaurant and menu item you were given - no worries. Just make a friend at the event and trade cards.
- Our restaurant vendors will only be preparing select items from their menu. Full menu offerings will not be available during the test drives... you'll just need to come back after our grand opening to try it all!
- After you are finished, we will be sending you a survey to give us some feedback. TRAINING & RECEIVING FEEDBACK IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS EVENT, so please help us by filling out the questionnaire following the event.
- This is the first time our teams will be open and preparing food in The Garage. Please have some patience while our vendors get used to their new digs!
All that said, this invite is first-come, first-served, so you MUST RSVP ASAP if you want some grub!
bottom of page